It is our firm belief that the best results evolve out of proven process. With over 20 years in the design business, HBC Architects has developed a comprehensive approach to project management. This system allows the client to review design decisions and anticipate their impact through all phases of the project. To steer this work flow and insure continuity of the project, HBC Architects does the following:
- All of our Client work is directed by one or more of the firm’s Principals.
- Day to day project activities are carried out by an Architect/Project Manager supported by Staff that increase or decrease depending on the job phase and workload.
- We carefully schedule our full office project commitments starting about six months before the Project’s construction start.
- This Master Schedule is monitored and updated on a weekly basis.
- As Project phase and workload dictates, our Staff will spend time on the project keeping it on track and on schedule.